Xavier University School of Medicine is committed to making a quality medical education affordable for every student. Student loans, scholarships, and payment plan options are available to students and parents to assist in meeting educational expenses.
Financial Aid for U.S. Students
Medinvest Private Loan Program:
- Annual Loan Limit: Cost of Attendance minus other financial aid
- Aggregate Loan Limit: $350,000
- Variable Interest rate of 7.75% to 9.25%
- No payments while in School and during approved Residency program
- Grace Period: 6 months
Residency Deferment: Borrowers will need to submit a deferment request every 12 months as long as the borrower is in an approved Residency Program
- Borrower must be U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
- Students who do not meet the credit criteria may apply with a credit ready co-signer. However, students must still meet certain credit criteria even with a co-signer.
To Apply Click Here: Med Invest Loan Program
*Subject to credit criteria and financial underwriting from financial institutions
Interest-free payment plans are available to U.S. citizens in MD 1-5 to pay their tuition in two payments. The first payment is due 30 days before the start of the semester and the last payment is due 4 weeks after classes start. Students are required to provide a post dated check or credit card authorization. For more information please contact email@example.com
Previous military service entitles students to access their GI Bill benefits. The amount received will be categorized as “full time”.
Each individual must submit an application for education benefits to the VA so they may determine eligibility to receive these benefits. The application forms can be downloaded from their website at: www.benefits.va.gov/gibill