Xavier University School of Medicine is committed to making a quality medical education affordable for every student. Student loans, scholarships, and payment plan options are available to students and parents to assist in meeting educational expenses.
Financial Aid for U.S. Students
Richland State Bank of South Dakota Student Loan
Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
Must be a new or current Basic Science or Clinical student.
- Minimum Loan: $1,000 per semester
- Maximum Loan: $5,000 per semester for
- $60,000 aggregate maximum borrowing limit
- Maximum loan term: Seven (7) years. Full repayment (principal and interest) begins 12 months from the time that all academic requirements are fulfilled and diploma conferred (Graduation date as certified by the school).
- Borrower must be a full time, currently enrolled student of Xavier University School of Medicine.
To apply to the student loan program please go to https://www.rlpcenter.com/Application
Interest-free payment plans are available to U.S. citizens in MD 1-5 to pay their tuition in two payments. The first payment is due 30 days before the start of the semester and the last payment is due 4 weeks after classes start. Students are required to provide a post dated check or credit card authorization. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous military service entitles students to access their GI Bill benefits. The amount received will be categorized as “full time”.
Each individual must submit an application for education benefits to the VA so they may determine eligibility to receive these benefits. The application forms can be downloaded from their website at: www.benefits.va.gov/gibill