Xavier University School of Medicine is working to increase our number of articulation agreements to support our mission to provide the highest quality education. An articulation agreement is an official partnership between two universities, stipulating that students who have met established academic requirements are guaranteed acceptance to Xavier the semester following their graduation. We strive to build and nurture strong relationships with selected four-year colleges and universities, with the purpose of helping eligible students move seamlessly from their undergraduate studies to medical school. Some of these agreements provide Xavier students with the opportunity to earn additional degrees to supplement their MD and enhance their residency applications. We currently have agreements with the following schools:
- Trillium Medical Education Bridge to Medical School – Ontario, Canada
- Canadian Institute of Management and Technology (CIMT) – Ontario, Canada
- Accelerated Career Institute – Burnaby, Canada
- Walden University – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Universidade Católica de Brasília – Brasília, Brazil
- FMU Complexo Educacional
For more information regarding these programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.