All applicants applying for the 4-Year MD Program are required to have completed 90 total credit hours, including the following subjects:
- 1 academic year of Inorganic or General Chemistry (with labs)
- 1 academic year of Organic Chemistry (with labs)
- 1 academic years of General Biology (with labs)
- 1 academic year of Physics (with labs)
- 1 semester of English
- 1 semester of Pre-Calculus/Calculus or Statistics
- 1 semester of Behavioral or Social Science
*Additional coursework in biology and other related disciplines is highly recommended.
In addition to the above coursework, the following documents are required for the application process:
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Resume/CV (optional)
- Structured Questions
In addition to our 4-Year MD Program, we also offer a 5 ½ Year Pre-Med / MD Program. All applicants applying for this Program are required to have completed high school, or an equivalency program. Upon completion of the Pre-Med program, students will automatically advance to the Basic Science component of our MD program.